In October, there will held a wide variety of events related to sectors such as electronics, electricity, lighting, audiovisual, pharmaceutical and rail. Let’s see where and when, as well as relevant information about each of them, by sector.
Electronics and/or electricity sectors
- Wire and Cable India, en Mumbai, from 5th to 7 th, is the third largest worldwide trade show focused on cables and wiring. A platform to present the latest trends in the relevant industry.
- Belektro 2016, a scene where launching new electronic products, from 11th to 13rd, in Berlin. It will show the last tendencies in the industry. And it will offer new business opportunities to its participants.
- The 36th edition of Hong Kong Electronics Fair, in China, will be global showcase of innovative electronic products, from 13th to 16th. At the same time and place, Electronic Asia will be held, as an international fair for components, assemblies and electronics production.
- Gitex, Dubai (United Arab Emirates), 16th to 20th, continues to be one of the biggest technology events, globally. It is accessed about 146,000 professionals. This time, new sectors participate: virtual reality, augmented reality and artificial intelligence.
- East Africa Electricity, Nairobi (Kenya), from 18th to 20th. In this international exhibition of electricity and energy will participate exhibitors from more than 15 countries worldwide.
- Electricón Guadalajara 2016 (Mexico), from 19th to 21th, will contact electrical construction professionals and the authorities with decision-making on procedures and compliance standards in the electrical industry.
- Matelec 2016, the International Exhibition of Solutions for the Electrical and Electronics Industry, meet from 25th to 28th, in Madrid (Spain), the major professionals, both national and international, to show the main developments and trends.
- Illuminotronica 2016, in Padova (Italy), from 6th to 8th, will be a meeting point for lighting professionals, integration of home automation and security, which may expose their applications and solutions. Attendants will access to interesting information, through conferences, roundtables, courses, workshops and debates on LED lighting, among other topics
- Lightec, in Madrid (Spain), from 25th to 28th, event on lighting that it will be one of the cornerstones of the main elements that plays in the construction cycle. Its celebration coincides with other events also related to the cycle, offering visitors a wide range of solutions under one roof.
- World of Outdoor Lighting & Lighting Accessories 2016, from 27th to 30th in Hong Kong (China). A space to display everything concerning outdoor lighting, accessories and specific components for commercial and industrial use.
- In P-MEC Europe, an international exhibition, from 4th to 6th, in Barcelona (Spain) pharmaceutical equipment and accessories will be presented. The ICSE, InnoPack y CPhI worldwide will take place at the same time. All of them will be a huge synergy in the exchange of ideas and information on the sector.
- ExpoRail 2016, from 26th to 28th in Moscow (Russia), a biannual meeting that will unveil innovative products and the Russian rail market, one of those with faster development in the world powered systems.
- AVME, is Audio, Video, Media Experience, the exposure about audio, video and media to experience seeing and touching products. It will be held in Madrid (Spain), from 14th to 16th.
If you attend to some of these events, please, share your experience with us. Tell us about the news presented.