As a continuation of the consolidation process of the Lean Management System (LMS) in ICM, in March the implementation process of the Lean Project methodology began in the Engineering area, to help ICM deploy a project management model focused on the achievement of quality objectives, deadlines and profitability, as well as in the continuous improvement of the same.
A few weeks ago, various management tools were incorporated into the Engineering Department, mainly as a consequence of the implementation of Lean Office, the internal proposals and the analysis of internal processes carried out. Thus, during the second quarter of this year, as progress in the consolidation of the SGL in the company, the implementation of the Lean Project methodology in Engineering at ICM will conclude.
The Lean Project is another tool of the SGL, which is focused on managing the project from the offer phase to the delivery of the product; and that entails the implementation of a series of tools for program management, including:
- Value Map Offers / Launches (VSM) Project team
- TOP5 Project team
- Risk and opportunity management
- KANBAN in projects
- Learned lessons
- Task meter
- Agile methodology in program management
- Project planning and control
- Production time analysis (GRP lost performance and / or quality) VSM Process key products and / or major deviations in time